Philadelphia Senior Center’s housing counselors provide members with comprehensive, up-to-date information on housing-related matters to older adults. This unique program provides telephone, in-person, and group counseling on issues that include:
• Tenant rights and responsibilities, pre-rental and post-occupancy
• Rental or mortgage default and delinquency
• Home purchases, including mortgage analysis
• Anti-predatory lending, pre-loan and post-loan, in all consumer areas
• Pennsylvania property tax and rent rebates and deed-related matters.
We also provide in-house housing consumer education, as well as presentations to outside groups upon request.
Call 215-546-5879 for additional information, or visit the Housing Counseling Office Monday through Friday from 8:45 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. Due to the high demand for our services, we strongly encourage appointments.